Aerosystems is an EASA Part 145 Certified company for its Angera (VA) Italy headquarters.
Angera MRO facility was opened in 2019 and provides specialized maintenance of Precision Aerospace Components. The facility offers scheduled maintenance, inspections, component maintenance, spare parts program and support. The EASA Part 145 approval enable Aerosystems to maintain its components independent from third parties which will lead operational flexibility, aircraft service reliability and cost saving for our growing operations.
- PN 70-279 (LHD PN 109-0718-46-103) Cockpit Ventilation System Fan
- Upgrade LHD PN 109-0718-46-101 to -103 Cockpit Ventilation System Fan
- PN 70-289 (LHD PN 109-0716V03-101) EFIS Ventilation Fan
- PN 70-299 (LHD PN 109-0716V03-103) EFIS Cooling fan
- Tachometer Generators
Our MRO services range from Inspection, Major and Minor Repairs to full Overhaul, through to the sale of Aerosystems genuine spare parts.
Furthermore, Aerosystems is an official EASA Part-145 organisation, affirming our high-standard quality in technical support of aviation components, such as workshop maintenance. We continuously expand and upgrade our skills to extend our capability and familiarise ourselves with innovations and new component types.
We support our products. Our maintenance, repair and overhaul capabilities combine design knowledge with leading logistic management of Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) assets.
As the original equipment provider we support our products globally with innovative solutions to ensuring availability and timely repairs and spares are available.
All repair and spares activities are carried out in our accredited facilitiy. Aerosystems teams use continuous improvement methods with direct access to design engineers to get items returned to service ready for the next mission.
Forming a key element in our capability, we provide:
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Spare Parts Supply
- Product Maintenance Facility and Workshop
- Maintenance Approved Organization
- Documentation and Investigation Reports
- Minor and Major Repairs
- Revisions and Complete overhaul
Spare Parts Management
- Aerosystems genuine spare parts
- Spare Parts Supply
- Stock Inventory
- Aerosystems Special Tools
- Test Equipment
- Standard Tools
- Tools and Equipment traceability
MRO Documentation Management
- CMM Component Maintenance Manuals
- Parts Catalogs
- Job Cards and Investigation Reports
- Service and Technical Bulletins
- Log Cards and Component Tags
- Compliance records management
- MRP Software with Customer Support integration
- Customer Service
- Work Orders Database
- Serial Numbers Management
- Digital Investigation Reports (eIR)
- Digital Job Cards (eJC)
- Schedule and Planning
- Release to Service
- Certificate Of Conformity
- Test Reports