AORS - AEROSYSTEMS OCCURRENCE REPORTING SYSTEM
Who can report?
An Occurrence Report can be submitted by any individual, reporting in their personal capacity, who acquired information on alleged malpractices and irregularities in the field of aviation safety, including, at least, the following:
- persons having the status of employees and contracted personnel;
- persons working for airports, , operators, design, production, or maintenance or (training) organisations;
- persons belonging to the administration or management of an EU member state competent authority;
- any persons working under the supervision and direction of contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers;
- persons who report on breaches acquired in a work-based relationship that has since ended.
Before you submit your Occurrence Report please ensure that your information is:
- Relevant and related to civil aviation safety;
- Sufficiently specific, substantiated, and ideally supported by documentary evidence. Please note that unspecified or vague allegations cannot be followed up;
- Complete and comprehensive; do not submit multiple reports as this will hinder the administrative process and the follow-up. Instead, please aim to capture all information in a single comprehensive report.
How to report ?
Reports on suspected malpractices and irregularities should be submitted by completing the online Occurrence Reporting form below. Pplease note that the size of documents attached should not exceed 2 MB.
After submitting a report you may be asked for additional information or clarification. Therefore, please ensure that this email address remains active throughout the entire process.
We thank you for your support and active interest in our company and aviation safety!
- Aviation Safety Reporting at EASA Occurrence Reporting System;
- Italian NAA ENAC eE-MOR(electronic ENAC – Mandatory Occurrence Reporting)
- European Aviation Reporting Portal AVIATIONREPORTING.EU ECCAIRS2 a digital platform enabling the implementation of the provisions defined in EU regulation 376/2014
- Regulation (EU) 2018/1139
- Regulation (EU) No 376/2014
- Regolamento (UE) 376/2014concernente la segnalazione, l’analisi e il monitoraggio di eventi nel settore dell’aviazione civile